Grand Cayman is an exciting island that offers a ton of invigorating and memorable experiences for guests. Whether hitching a ride to Stingray City or relaxing and taking in the views, there are many things to do in Grand Cayman. When visiting Grand Cayman, make sure you check out some of these family-friendly activities:
- Stingray City: Located in the North Sound, Stingray City is made up of a series of shallow sandbars populated with an abundance of stingrays. Here, visitors can enjoy an interactive experience in which they can pet and interact with these friendly sea creatures. Check out Cayman Luxury Charters, which collects and returns visitors to and from Camana Bay, to guide your tour to Stingray City.
- Seven Mile Beach: This misnomer can be confusing for guests. Seven Mile Beach is surprisingly only 5.5 miles in length. But what it lacks in its name, it makes up for in its beauty–Seven Mile Beach is one of most pristine beaches in all of the Caribbean. It’s crystal-clear and warm waters make Seven Mile Beach the perfect spot for snorkeling and other water activities. Guests can rent jet skis, kayaks and paddle boards. Not up for water activities? Wander over to the Ritz-Carlton and rent a cabana to soak up the sun.
- Camana Bay: Camana Bay is home to some of the most popular things to do in Grand Cayman. From an eclectic mix of shops to superior cuisine options, Camana Bay shouldn’t be missed. Created around the concept of new urbanism, Camana Bay is easily accessible and boasts an Observation Tower with 360 degree views of the Island. Additionally, there are multiple community areas with fountains located throughout the Town Centre so there’s always a place to sit and enjoy and play.
- Eco Tours: Take a chance to explore various parts of the Cayman Islands with eco-tours! Join the Joe Tourist Cave Tour for an alternative way to experience Grand Cayman. It’s a customizable tour, where you can see the island, eat native food, hike and explore Cayman caves. Another favorite tour option is the Six Senses Eco Tour, which focuses on mangroves, snorkeling spots, and Stingray City.
- Dolphin Discovery Grand Cayman: Dolphin Discovery gives visitors the rare chance to interact with dolphins through a variety of different activities. With seven different packages, guests can choose between interactive time under the Caribbean Sea, time in the water learning how to communicate with the dolphins, or even a chance to meet these amazing marine animals.